Clerk to the Governors(£10.61 up to £13.06 per hour, (Full Time Equivalent £19,917 - £24,510 per annum))
Closing Date: 21/05/2018
You will need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Experience as a clerk or similar role in a relevant governance setting
- Experience of taking notes of meetings and presenting records of expressed opinions and decisions taken
- Effective oral and written communication skills to be able to work effectively with a range of audiences using appropriate, presentation, interpersonal and decision making skills.
- Methodical and thorough work ethic, with the ability to meet targets and deadlines and respond positively to changing priorities and timeframes
- Excellent interpersonal skills to all Stakeholders
- To have confidence in own understanding of legislation
- Commitment to safeguarding and promoting welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and the highest standards of equality practice.