Caretaker (Bank)(Scale 1a/2, SP6-13, £10.71 - £11.30 per hour inclusive of London Weighting Allowance (FTE Salary £20,103 - £21,210 per annum))
Closing Date: 14/05/2019
Bank Caretaker – Job Description
The right person for this job will have:
– A genuine commitment to working with people with learning disabilities and emotional needs.
– Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with students, staff, parents/carers, drivers/escorts, contractors, delivery drivers and members of the public.
– A range of skills in general maintenance and repair work to carry out various site maintenance duties for both the buildings and grounds.
– The ability to work with minimum supervision and also work under pressure.
– Previous experience of health and safety, security and managing projects.
Bank Caretaker – Person Specification
Orchard Hill College (the College) and Orchard Hill College Academy Trust (the Trust) together form Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust (OHC&AT), a family of specialist education providers for pupils and students from nursery to further education. The College has 7 centres and the Trust is now home to 14 special schools across London, Surrey and Sussex.
Carew Academy is a special academy for pupils aged 7-19 with a wide range of ability levels and additional learning needs, including complex needs. The school strives to develop the full potential of everyone within its community and is able to provide a broad and wide ranging curriculum, adapted to meet the needs of individual pupils. We are also able to offer pupils other opportunities through life-skills based lessons, residential visits, work experience and access to therapies, including Speech and Language Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Music and Drama Therapy.
Please send your completed application form to email@example.com.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing date: Tuesday 14th May 2019
Interview date: Friday 17th May 2019
OHC&AT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.